Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blueprint's sketches 41&42

After a long Chinese New Year holidays, it is time to get back to my scrapbook drawing board. Yesterday, I managed to complete 2 sketches from Blueprint, what a productive day! There you go...

Sketch 41


Guess I am still in valentine / CNY mood, I chose red colour as my primary tone to play with. I also like all the cute elements from the BoBunny's Paper and I end up cutting it all out and embellish it almost everywhere of the layout.






The photo was taken in front of the boutique hotel that we spent 2 night stay in Yogyakarta. It is a Javanese Chinese style hotel where planted difference kind of plantation in its courtyard. It is nice and cosy hotel but just a little bit far from the town.

Sketch 42


And my take is...

 





These are the old photos of my diving trip at Pulau Redang back in year 2000! It’s always very memorable experience for me as it is my first underwater exploring, and where I did my Open water PADI course exam. I like this sketches because it allow me to display the off-shore photo and underwater photo separately but yet referring to the same activity. I used colourful and bold elements in this layout, just like how much fun I did in my trip.

I enjoy doing this layout simply because it evoke my sweet old memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment