Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scoop on Sizzix @ Made With Love - Vol. 3 Jul/Aug 2010‏

Finally I am back in town! Although it is a bit late now to share the projects that I did for Scoop on Sizzix @ Made With Love - Vol. 3 Jul/Aug 2010‏, but I still very excited about it... The theme is Vintage Chic; Ideas for home décor, mini album


Project 1: Inspire -- Canvas hanging album


For the first time I have combined a leather mini album with canvas! It turns into a showcase which can display a lot of photos. It can be hang on the wall and I used Frame back Ornate and Phrase Inspire for my title.








Featured: 656518 Sizzix Bigz Die - Butterfly; 656571 Sizzix Originals Die - Phrase, Inspire; 656583 Sizzix Bigz Die - Frame Back, Ornate #8




Project 2: Desk Organizer


It is so simple to create your own embossing paper with the Sizzix Textured Embossing folders; I am so in love with the effect! I used it to alter the desk organizer and I inked the paper to highlight the textures. For the flap, I die-cut the Frame Back, Ornate #4 and distress it with cracker paint. Then I add some trims and pattern papers to finish the overall look.





  



Featured: 656579 Sizzix Bigz Die - Frame Back, Ornate #4; 656505 Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Fruit & Vine Set


Project 3: Family -- Magnet


Transform a Daiso bar type magnet to a lovely message posting magnet on the refrigerator. All time favorite caged bird and pattern papers, an easy pretty home décor.






Featured: 656634 Sizzix Bigz Die - Caged Bird

Project 4: Mini Album


I wanted to try to make a mini album with difference materials and mix medium, so Sizzix dies comes very handy as it can cut almost anything! And it comes in difference shape in one dies and I can mass produce it without worrying I’ll run out of page. So for this project, I used chipboard, PE board (plastic acrylic), pattern papers, die-cut papers, ribbons, stamp, canvas, paints, inks, etc… what a colourful mix for my favourite photos taken during my recent trip to Angkor Wat, Cambodia


















Featured: 656052 Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Album, Brackets & Arrow Layered; 656621 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Filmstrip Frames

I hope you're indeed inspired by the works. To view other Sizzix creation, please visit MWL Forum or to make a trip down to Plaza Sing store for closer look at all these DT’s projects.

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with your desk organizer. Are the ephemera from Graphic45's domestic goddess collection ?

    I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html

    ReplyDelete