Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11.11.2009

My last and only post was dated 09.09.09. Today is 11.11.2009. Am I really gonna wait for “prosperous” date then I only I blog? Like what my friends said and laugh about? Haha… guess I’m just being lazy and not making any efforts to do it. So I am going to make a change, start with posting my “new” found hobby (after scrapping about a year++ still consider new?) – Scrapbooking, my own layouts on the blog. I am not a person who is good in expressing myself, my view, my life. So my scrapbooking works will definitely an interesting means to show you who am I, what I have, where I been and why I am here... Just like how / what I describe in my blog tag line…

I’ll reveal my works here slowly… There you go with the first one… a quick way to show many “face” of me, what a way to introduce myself in my blog…


No comments:

Post a Comment