Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lucky November

November is definitely my lucky month! I won Made With Love (MWL)’s Irene-Gwen’s Fabric Mixed Challenge! Besides that, I was the lucky winner on Laines Papeterie Ed's Orange Challenge, and I also won an Amy Butler tote bag in Shane Hershey's K&Co. class! Most importantly, I won 2nd prize on Scrapbook-A-Page Contest which organised UrbanWrite (Popular Book)! What a happy lucky month… and May the “force” be with me always, haha… and thanks for your supports too

Here's the layout for Made With Love (MWL)’s Irene-Gwen’s Fabric Mixed Challenge.

This is my first time using fabric on a layout and it is not easy to glue them down. I crumble the ColorCore cardstock to give a rough texture and against it, I used layered fabric which I tried to capture the stone pillars composition. It is an idea that I learned from book, hope it turn out well... on the last photo, there is a hidden journal inside and I tied it with ribbon across.

**The Reed Flute cave in Guilin, China is amazing! Inside this spectacular world of stone was illuminated by colourful lighting.**




My lucky layout in Ed's Orange Challenge -- Golden Lane @ Prague

I found a set of wooden miniature that I bought in Prague long time ago and I totally forgotten about it *too small to notice* So for good keepsake, I used it as part of embellishment in this layout.




Shane Hershey from K&Co. I was so happy to win the Amy Butler tote bag, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment