Friday, December 11, 2009

I am so... in Xmas mood

There are so many Christmas papers, embellishments in the market now. What a happy season! I pick up these pattern papers from the store few weeks ago and I know I am going to scrap about Christmas...


This is the layout about how I shop for Christmas deco during my trip in Wuhan back in year 2005. Gosh, so long ago... I look so young and had a lot of fun as you can see…






This one is last year Xmas celebration layout, dinner with family. I used a very “Christmas” color and recycled one of the gift ornament as main embellishment in the layout.
 
 

 


For this layout, although it’s not about Christmas but it is taken during winter time in Milan. I remember very clearly that it’s a snowy white morning, so I decided just keep it simple and “colorless” to memories the true beauty of the day







And now I gotta scrap more about this festive season, because I bought too much winter theme paper / embellishments... oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment