Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yokoso! Japan – Part 1: Reunion @ Osaka

Okaerinasai! Singapore… means Welcome home! I went to Japan for 10 days with Eileen. This is Eileen’s first trip to Japan and I eventually become her tour guide cum translator in this trip. It is fun and I am so glad to meet our friend – Joan again. She is already mother of 2 years old boy and fully adapted in Japanese society. We stay in her little apartment for the first few days before we move up to Tokyo. It has been very good reunion for 3 of us after a long time. There are so many changes in our life and we had a good chat about our husbands, our families, our works … one thing for sure, our friendship won’t never change even we are far apart or getting older

Left to right: Joan, me & Eileen at Osaka



Joan & her boy - Junya



Me & Eileen, on our way to Joan's house



Yummy dinner... Hokkiado crab







Shopping! I bought my digital SLR camera - Nikon D5000 with 2 lens, and Burberry Blue label bag


No comments:

Post a Comment