Monday, May 24, 2010

May, National scrapbooking month

It has been busy month for me; I can’t even make time to take photos of my layouts although I have completed it long ago… finally there are here to share with you…

Beginning of the month I come across this website:- CreativeScrappers which offer many cool sketches and incredible DT works sharing. Immediately I was inspired and scrapped 3 layouts based on CreativeScrappers sketches

This layout is based on 27th April 2010 CreativeScrapper sketch; it is my favorite photo of us in Borobudur, Indonesia. I played with glimmer mist to make the background look more interesting *after attending MWL Jasmine’s glimmer mist class, this is my first trial with a bit of “pro” techniques, Lol…*
 
 
 
 
 

An old photo of me in Rome, in front of Trevi Fountain; due to the low resolution of the picture, I have edited it to monotone with single colour and printed in smaller size. So sketch 92 is perfect for me to follow and scrap with small size photo. Here I added the tag at the side which I thought I’ll do some journaling, but I realised that I can’t recall much about the trip as it is almost 7 years ago. So I decided to leave it blank *sob sob* 
 
 

 

This is one of the photos of my recent Siem Reap trip; I love it so much because the photo was taken in a local bookstore which gives a very vintage style and feel. Sketch 102 works for me as I can layer difference pattern papers with newspaper, letter, postage stamp, music note and map images to tell my story “Dedicated to TRAVEL, my favourite subject.”
 
 


Talking about Siem Reap trip, I decided to make a present to my friends YY and BH about our fun experience together for their keepsakes. For YY, I altered a photo frame which I bought from Daiso, and printed a photo of 3 of us in front of Angkor Wat, I hope she will like it.




Still thinking of what to do for BH, perhaps another photo frame alteration?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! How awesome is your work!!?!!! I love all your layouts and the OTP frame is just gorgeous!!! I think you are super talented!!! :D

    ReplyDelete