Monday, May 17, 2010

Scoop on Sizzix @ Made With Love - Vol. 2 May/June 2010‏

The 2nd issue of Made With Love's Scoop on Sizzix is out! This months’ theme is 'Celebrations'. For me, I did gift and alter art as DT inspiration's projects. There you go...

Spring- Suitcase Gift
Featured: Bigz Die Extra Long: Bag, Suitcase 656115

A little suitcase that made with latest American Craft papers & embellishment, an ideal gift for spring giveaway! To create an interesting packaging, you may use difference pattern paper for the side profile, just like what I did with this suitcase.




Full of LOVE- Hanging banner for baby shower
Featured: Bigz Die Heart& Star, Scallop 655917; Sizzlits Decorative strip Slobbery Kiss 655113

Hang your own made “baby cloth” banners for baby shower celebration! Scallop star shape is perfect for mass-production to accessorize the baby clothes in difference colour. For the text, you can either cut it out from pattern papers or use Sizzlits strips’ alphabets like I did.



Happy Birthday – Make a cake from a pie
Featured: Bigz Die Extra Long: Box,Pie 656089; Heart, Decorative 654709; Flower & Leaf 655829; Flower, Build a flower 655974; Sizzlits Decorative Strip 655427

Every year I am looking forward to birthday celebration because I can choose my favorite cake to eat. This year I made a very special cake from Pie shape Sizzix Die. Although I can’t really eat it but I have inserted it with candies and decorated it with flowers. The idea is to “serve” it as small gift to people who celebrate birthday with me at the end of the day.






Spring - Decoration
Featured: Sizzlits Decorative label set#3 656322; Sizzlits Decorative strip Naturally Serif 655112

Simple deco for the spring! Recycle the chicken essence bottle with pattern papers, ribbon, flowers and embellishments. Make the stand pole with Sizzlit label and satay stick. Viola, all done in 15mins.


(Heart) Note – Magnet
Featured: Bigz Die Heart& Star, Scallop 655917; Sizzlits Decorative strip Monograms 655591

Make over a Daiso magnet clip for your love notes with scallop heart shape and bird cage (and bird too…) Everyday is Valentine’s Day!

 


Hope you enjoyed reading this issue of Made With Love's Scoop on Sizzix, now I need to work on the 3rd issue projects real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment