Tuesday, June 8, 2010

“Alter-fest”

Some sharing of what’s happening last week… I am in the mist of “Sizzix-ing… means I am working on some Sizzix projects for this month MWL Scoops newsletter… then I used some leave over cut out from Sizzix Bigz Die 655211 - Bird w/Leaves & Flower to make a quick alter of notebook cover 


 

 

And I would like to thanks to Yan & Adon for the lovely overnight crop on 29th May, it is so fun and this is my first over-night crop!! See it?!


Yan is such a nice host, not just letting us messing her house, but she also did a canvas layout for me and Adon, can you believe it? This is my first scrapbooking layout that I ever receive! I feel so touch… ~~You ^heart^ Me!

See our panda eyes… 

So sleepy... 
But you guys make my night!!

And I got my hands on this new arrival Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die 656546 - Box w/Scallop Flap & Flowers; it is so easy to make a hard case box with this die! I matched it with some buttons and cut-out of Bigz Die 655974- Flower, Build a flower. Isn’t it lovely?



Wish there’s more crop party to come... May the ^inspiration^ force be with you & me, haha…

1 comment: