Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspired by Donna Downey

Donna Downey, one of the talented scrapbooking celebrities that I know, who is always so inspirational, will be coming to Singapore this Saturday. Too bad I can’t make it for the workshop. But I constantly look out her works in her blog http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ to see her latest creation. This time I was inspired by her ruffles apron and the color scheme.


I made a 12x12 layout with canvas, and mixed oil pastels with water to create a free style background. Then I layered fabrics to give a ruffles look. Lastly, handmade flowers with prima flowers become my final touch on this layout. There’s how it turn out…




Are you feeling “Donna” now? Hehe…

By the way, I am glad that I met her once in last year’s workshop. Here’s our photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment