Monday, March 8, 2010

Wall painting

I did something big today! Yes, I paint big swirls on a wall of 1.8m L x 2.1m H size. It is my sis-in-law’s new house bedroom. She wanted some features on her bed head wall but yet she can’t decide what or how she wants to do about it. So I volunteer to be her artist by drawing something on the wall; a fast and economic solution for her. She gladly accepts it and she picked a colour and motifs for me to work on. And my super nice hubby also helps up to paint the wall brown colour for me to work as a background colour. Once I draw out the outline of the motif, then I get into business real fast. By evening, my mission accomplished!

Before...

Working on it...

**Dang-dang...

Although my sis-in-law like it, but I still think the outline is a bit too thick, so I might want to touch up it by adding some fine lines, make it more dimension and layers. Let’s see how it turns up when furniture move in this Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment