Monday, March 22, 2010

A night at PS café

Thanks girls… you have made my day! The restaurant, the food, the services, everything is fantastic. Of course the most important thing is; I love your company! It’s not easy to get everyone gather together especially everyone is quite occupied with own schedule, so I am so glad you can make it and I hope there’s more to come…

Before “food” war start… a friendly pose


Rarely to see Jane1 making funny face, so must make a pose with her...


Here come the serving ...


Ready… Go… within an hour, all plates are clear... super "efficient"
 

Not to forget my birthday presents too, Yeah!!


In return, I am giving away my special designed tin & jams. And my lucky winner is Ivy!


And here’s Jane2 “stealing” my complimentary cocktail…


Night can’t end without super yummy desserts…


PS: To Journie, see what you had missed… hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment