Monday, January 18, 2010

Praying for the best 2010

I know I am kinda late to talk about year 2010 wishes. But the past 2weeks of unwell has made me realize how important it is to be healthy and have a financial plan to take care myself if I am in needy. It is a painful lesson but I am glad it happens now and it’s still not too late to make a change.

So I told myself to remember these New Year resolutions. 1. Stay healthy, do exercise. 2. Save for raining days, no more extravagant spending, shopping, gotta control own money (Sob sob… need to cut down my scrapbooking shopping, bye-bye Starbuck!). 3. Learn cooking (wow, what a mission!). Lastly, I wish I can be a inspire leader in work and develop my career further. Well, the result will reveal itself by end of the year whether or not I can to pull it thru. Meanwhile, I prayed for the best year 2010 and I believe I am strong enough to fulfill my dream.

You see, I really praying for it… photo taken in Kyoto temple, Oct 2009.






No comments:

Post a Comment